Monday, May 3, 2010

NKOTB

1. Soni B – 10th March

Designation : Info Log Executive

I am Soni B. I joined in Blue Bytes family (Bangalore) as an Info Log Executive. I am pursuing my B Com. I love to experience and enjoy the small joys of life. I have loads of friends; they are my biggest strength and I try being there for them always. I am a simple, fun loving girl. My hobbies are no different than usual. I love reading, watching movies, cooking, shopping, travelling.

2. Surya Prakash – 4th March

Designation : Info Log Executive

I am Surya Prakash, I have Completed my PUC, and joined Blue Bytes. Here, people are very friendly, it seems to me like a family. My hobbies are watch movies, playing Carom and reading books. But most of all, I like to spend time with my family. I am a cool guy and like making friends.

3. Anwesha Chakraborty – 1 April

Designation :Jr. Content Writer

Anwesha – that’s what they named me after I was born on the 20th day of July, 1987. I write my last name as ‘Chakraborty’. Music was something that captured my heart since childhood. I stared learning vocal classical when I was 6 years old. To me, music is a medicine, which soothes and cures my mental, spiritual and physical setbacks, in an unbelievably spectacular way. I believe, silence speaks the best words, to those who understand it. I spent the best days of my life in Modern High School for Girls, where I did my schooling till the 12th standard. I got myself involved with an NGO called CINI Asha. My motto in life is to make good use of my creativity, to create something different, something new. I won’t use the words “successful career”; it’s too worldly and cliché. I had always been a rebel against what my logic could not accept. I’d like to use my ‘pen’ to voice anything and everything that I want to – starting from my opinion against some detrimental social norm, to, may be, an ad-jingle. And to me, the key of my success is my ‘pen’. Someone give me the lock – I am hankering to open it!

4. Radhika Sapkal – 4th March

Designation : Sr. Account Executive

I am generally a happy person (if you hear laughter/giggles, be sure to find me there). Love to talk, be-friend people and generally very enthusiastic, excited, with a fun loving attitude towards life! To try and sound witty all the time is one compulsive disorder I suffer.

I love music (have the ears to understand the rhythm!), dancing (anywhere anytime) and analyze Human Psychology (I know, serious stuff, isn’t it?). Well, yes, also read sometimes, (short stories with big pictures )
I also love trying out global cuisine and am through with quite a few .

I don’t really “HATE” anything or anybody (why should I hate and sulk), when I can gossip about them HAAH!

Do not like people who are pessimistic/ negative about life. People, who back bite, think shallow, no sense of humor and lack integrity, tick me off totally (in bold)!!!

Apart from the above, nothing different happens with me. I am all great, set and ready to rock.

5. Pooja Raut – 3rd March Designation :Management Trainee

I love reading books. The fatter the better! I love letting my hair down, though they are not very long, hence love dancing and anything to get the pulse racing. I am a big foodie and love trying out new delicacies.

Hmm…I dislike people who are pretentious. Do not like people who are moody and think that only they have been dealt with life’s painful blow.

Apart from that life’s good and love enjoying every minute of it!

6. Vishal Shah – 8th March Designation : Account Executive

Likes: Music, Masti, Dhamaal, Food and Partying, Bike riding (wouldn’t mind city street racing), reading self help literature.

Dislikes: A weekend without a party, Taking work home.

What irritates me: Questions being repeated.

What I love doing in my spare time (Though I hardly get any): Creative writing, poems, shayaris, time pass, listening to music, etc.

How my experience has been in Blue Lotus so far (Will it get me a good PA?): Support from seniors and no interference. It has helped me to express myself and take the risks. It also allowed me to work independently.

What can make me better person and performer: Motivation

7. Flovie Martins – 9th April Designation : Account Manager

I would describe myself as a simpleton, very down-to earth and an approachable person. Though I have a ‘do not give up without giving it your best shot’ attitude, I do not know sometimes when to quit and I constantly push myself over the edge. I firmly believe we are what our environment makes us, so making good friends and being in a positive team is of great importance.

The vibrancy at BlueLotus is applaudable. There’s always someone to lift your spirits wherever you look. Each and every employee comes with a different personality which makes it fun and interesting.

Cheers to the BL family!!

8. Sulagna Ghosh – 1st April Designation : Management Trainee

Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to share my point of view. After residing for 6 years in Pune, I have relocated in Mumbai. I have just started my journey in Blue lotus and need to explore the organization. Gradually, I am trying to get adjusted in this new city life. Basically, I like my workmates in Blue lotus and they are truly an approachable lot. Officially this is the first time I am getting an exposure in a PR industry and got an opportunity to take responsibility of client. I am trying every possible way to learn core Client Servicing. Apart from that I am hard working as well as fun loving. I hope my journey in Blue lotus is going to be successful and my service will reach up to the organizations’ level of expectation.

9. Nivedita Das – 1st April Designation : Account Associate

I hereby start my journey with Blue Lotus. Though I am new in Mumbai and still trying to get over with Delhi, being part of Blue Lotus really gave me a proper footing to grow as a professional. I believe it’s just not knowledge but also positive attitude that keeps me going.

I am a romantic person in love with nature, enjoy trekking, and going for a vacation at quiet and peaceful unexplored hill stations. Other than travelling reading a nice book of prose/poetry, watching movie with my husband and playing with my pets chills me out.

Like everyone else I get irritated too. Things which really irritate me are Indiscipline, chaos and shallowness.

10. Girish Fernandes – 22nd March Designation : Account Associate

5. I have an insatiable curiosity for things, an eye for detail and am quick to grasp concepts. I have always been amazed by the field of communication. I study them, criticize, improvise and appreciate.

4. I enjoy playing with words and know how to turn the right eyeballs to the right message.

3. A keen interest in traveling, a hand for design and a bent of mind that allows me to see the lighter side of things, brew up a suitable mix.

2. I have WORKED in the field of Public Relation for almost three years. If that doesn’t count, let me add, I have happily been part of the field of Public Relations for Three years now. Work, what work?

1. I end my list of self praise by saying I am a quick learner and see no bounds when it comes to completion of work. My time here at i9Communications has been enlightening to say the least. I have been so privileged to work and learn with such a brilliant, magnetic, fully functional, hilarious, and just downright good group of people A.K.A Blue Lotus Communications.

11. Prasad Jadhav – 26th March Designation: Software Developer

I have done my MCA from Mumbai University. Have been in this software industry from last 2 years but working at Blue Lotus makes me feel at home. Environment here is very friendly. In spare time I like to play chess with computer. I love cricket, but prefer watching only International matches. I like learning new technologies.

I like watching movies and listening to music. I am health conscious therefore avoid tea and coffee and drink milk instead.

According to me solutions are born first and then problems. So every problem has a solution. Lastly, in life you get what you deserve not what you desire.

12. Ajit Khude – 22nd Feb Designation : Software Developer

Hi, this is Ajit Khude, a Goregaon resident. Living in Mumbai from past 1.7 years. Actually, I am from Kolhapur, one of the most popular places for Marathi movie industry. I completed my education in Kolhapur and M.C.A. from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. I have 1.6 yrs of experience in I.T. Industry. I am very lucky man who enjoys life with good and sweet friends.

I like to play carom, cricket, football, computer games, movies and music.

I joined Bluelotus two months back. I like the atmosphere here as compared to my previous company. My experience at Blue Lotus in past two months has been very cheerful. One thing I would like to say is that, here there is freedom to showcase your good work.

I am very simple, talkative, possessive and honest person. I don’t like people who are dishonest.

You can catch me on Orkut, Face Book, G-Talk, (ajitkhude555@gmail.com).

13. Kedarnath Tadkod – 15th April Designation : Management Trainee

A happy go lucky Goan, with love for the beach, beer and all that makes Goa what it is. Loves bike trips, enjoys hiking and camping. Always in search of adventure on the side. In love with animals (hoping to master the skill of catching snakes, might save a few).

Enjoys being drenched in the first rains as they hit Goa. Favorite places include Dona Paula, Vagator beach and the Chapora fort! Thinks Goan cuisine is the most lip smacking one in the world! And wishes that he can live life in a King-sized bed with a huge TV at hand.

Finds traffic jams, filth, rudeness and hunger an irritation, and firmly believes that politicians need to be culled.

Blue Lotus has been a wonderful experience for me so far. After all not all get initiated into the company with a lunch at The Taj! Looking forward to enjoy this ride.

No comments: