Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NKOTB

Shreelaalit S Jakali

Brief on myself……..

A typical Virgo who is practical, neat and fastidious about thing .A good team player keen on bringing in results. Loves to read, go trekking and be with nature, have a spiritual bent of mind and an extremely cool person to be with.


My experiences in life have made me more focused then ever before. I have learned to take success and failure with equal amounts of sugar& salt…and learned to appreciate life…I am ever learning that not to judge people…All have reasons for their behavior…and well variety is the spice of life ;)


By the end of this month I would be 12 days old in BlueLotus...and it’s a good place to work …Kudos to the entire team…Glad to be a part of it.


Deepak Sakpal

I, Deepak Sakpal, a Nerul resident but Kokani from heart. I am enjoying my life in Aamchi Mumbai. BSc. IT graduate and pursuing a dream to complete MBA in IT. I am happy go lucky man who enjoys life with friends. I feel “ Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone”. I am a foodie person who also loves to play carom, Cricket, Football, Car Racing. Movies and music are my stress busters.


Being a new comer in the Blue family I observe that Blue lotus has a very healthy and happy work environment, colleagues are friendly and supportive. I wish the day will soon come when Blue Lotus can provide the services to the worldwide customers.You can catch me on Orkut, face book, LinkedIn, G-Talk, (deepak.sakpal@gmail.com).

A smile is a language that even a baby understands. Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.



Jerry David

Hi, this is Jerry David here,part of Bluelotus family since 15th Feb 2010. I come here with almost two decades of PR exposure (not all of it exemplary though) with agencies such as Concept PR, Percept & Pressman.

In this business of PR, where adrenalines are almost always on the top gear, I love to look at the funny side of a situation. On the flip side, I simply cannot digest the idea of PR professionals behaving like Advertising servicing people in front of clients. This is beacaue of the fact that newsprint is getting costlier by the day; almost as costly as gold.

What I like so far in the people in Bluelotus is the friendliness,cheerfulness and ready to help attitude. And most of it is combined with a head on shoulders way of viewing problems and situations.


Cheers !

Sunandita Roy


Showers of Questions! That’s what my friends call me….some find it irritating, (Neha can vouch for that) some ignore and others who do not have any other option answer those. To me its my insatiable desire to know and learn more and hence even if people like it or do not like it, I will continue questioning. That’s my spirit…..


A very simple, straight forward girl, I love to explore new places. I like to read novels, especially mushy love stories. I am very ambitious with hopes of doing big one day and I know that day is not far.


Like every other individual I believe in God and am thankful to him for whatever good has happened to me so far.

No comments: