Monday, November 10, 2008

NKOTbB- NEW KIDS ON THE BLUE BLOG

These New Kids on the Blue Blog share with the old kids of the same block, their likes, dislikes, attitudes and experiences, helping us to know them better.

ADITEE THALE

This is to acquaint myself with all you amazing people from Blue Lotus family. To begin with, I am fairly new to PR with a faint background of journalism, PR and advertising. A recent mass media graduate, I was looking out for a work place which could be home away from home, and bingo, I landed in the most ‘PURRFECTEST’ one!!! Not only am I amazed at the comfort level that I share with my colleagues here but also the work atmosphere that’s conducive beyond words.

Gemini personified, I am super fickle minded, highly indecisive, incessant conversationalist (chatter box is an understatement!) and continuously thinking about god knows whatever! To satiate a person like me it takes a lot of information with a flavour of entertainment and a heavy topping of knowledge. Well amongst other things, observing animals and people are part of my long list of hobbies. I think this is long enough to cover the topic and short enough to keep your interest!!
-*-

DHANANJAY V. BHOLE

This is Dhananajay V Bhole from Blue bytes. I like to go out with friends and have fun. When we meet on weekends, among other things, I like having discussions on many topics.

Whenever I feel lonely I go to Shivaji Park and look at the sun going down under the sea to come up for the next day. This keeps me motivated and helps me in doing the things that I feel are too hard for me to do.

I also have a lot of childhood memories of the Park. It feels good to recreate those memories. I also like to do many more things, but they are too big to mention here, hoping to catch up with the latter. I usually don't get irritated but when thing don’t go the way I plan, I get annoyed.

Unexpected happens when you except. Blue bytes is a really good and supportive team. They have helped me a lot with my work as a trainee. Thank you all for your support.

That's the way of life for me!
-*-

RAHUL GAURKHEDE

I am Rahul Gaurkhede. I have done BSc and MCA from Bhopal. I am working with blue bytes since last 1 plus month on Dot net Technology.

I like all the members of the blue bytes family as they are helpful. I am working well with blue bytes and enjoying my work. In my spare time I like to listen to music, watch movies, TV, studying programming relegated books. I have a lot of interest in web designing and have self-designed four company website and currently online. Also interested in dot net programming.

-*-

SAMPADA GOPAL

Hi, I am Sampada, but you can also call me Sam. I hate just three things in life- Politics, politics and politics. The rest in life is fine.

I believe in giving emphasis more on work than words. I am good in sports and used to play Kabaddi, Kho-kho, etc. In school, I was a champ in Kho-kho. I love latest fashion. I feel it affects your work and happiness. I love eating outside food, like chaat, fruit juices, etc. I enjoy watching TV programmes and especially music channels, subject to time I have in hand. but only if I have time to see. I love to sketch, paint, travel, design, read, dress- up and watch art movies. I also like collecting old as well as new stuff and listening to history of any kind. There are many things in life which I like to do…

-*-

VAISHALI SHAHANE

Hi striking natives, let me introduce myself. A sweet and simple girl, a chatterbox but sensitive and smart. I am Vaishali Shahane.

I like reading books, especially fiction. My favorite book is ‘Outlander’ by Diana Gabaldon. I love music, and that can be of any kind. In movies, I like watching comedies, romantic films and thrillers.

I joined Blue Lotus on 1st August 2008 and was a bit nervous on my 1st day when Shefali introduced me to my team members and other colleagues. But later I thought that this is the place to be. My Team Leader is Archana Tomar, one of the coolest persons I have ever met. She is bit moody, yet realistic and smart. My teammates- Sutapa, Amol, Vandana, Swetha, Muffy and Sunayana are nice and supportive. Life is great here; we work together and have loads of fun too. We Celebrate ‘Days’ here, the likes of Independence Day, Traditional Day, Freaky FriDay and many more…

I wish the happiness and joy multiplies in the days to come. Keep Smiling…

-*-


VRUSHALI JOSHI

I am Vrushali Joshi. I completed my graduation in mass media this April from Mumbai University. I joined Blue Lotus from 21st Oct 08. I am in Team Blue Planet, led by Mr.Umesh.

I live life to the fullest and have a smile on my face 24/7. I love to eat chocolates and ice creams. I like swimming and also adventures.I dislike arrogance & wrong attitude. I like to drive, meet new people and talk incessantly.

I am a ‘Happy Go Lucky’ person and am looking forward to a memorable time here in blue lotus with all of you.

No comments: