Monday, November 10, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE AT BLUE LOTUS

Muffadal or Muffie as many of us know him, gives one of the longest and most endearing intro’s in the history of Blue lotus PR. Enjoy the read...

I don't know if I am working or if it’s all just one big party! I joined on the 1st of October which I had no clue was meant to be the founders day at bluelotus. Ever since, each day the team has been like a bunch of friends slapping backs, laughing, teaching and learning as we are going along. When I joined here the only person I knew was Archana Matay, but soon I discovered that I have made neat friends that I wouldn't wanna lose.

Appropriately, the collection of the company's gems is astounding. From a versatile Mouli, to a diligent Archi, an outstanding bluebytes team to an accurate bluepoint, a creative Bishy to humorous Prathmesh and Sutapa with Vandana's charming nautanki to the support of the entire team Mumbai; the acceptance levels have really touched me. In fact, if I began to narrate the virtues of each petal at bluelotus the Culture Curry would be more like sweet sauce! Don't want this to be an acceptance speech, but I figure you get the point.

For those team blues beyond Mumbai toll nakas who are wondering why a level of acceptance would matter so much to me, I take this opportunity to give them a slight intro. My name mentioned in the signature below, can more comfortably be called Muffi. Congenitally I was partially blind and have undergone an integrated education. Academically, I've done that which is enough to fill a thick testimonial file and would like to do that which allows the grey cells on the top to remain active (want a salt pepper look). Now, with the total loss of sight I am here to knock off all the cubicle barriers at blue lotus!

Mouli somehow figured that I would add to the value to the writing work at the company and has welcomed me aboard to scribble. So far, I've written to provide for the clients, but this is the first time I am penning down the way I would like to write. Pardon me readers for my child-like expressions!

I used to love reading. 'Used to' because after I joined here, I realized how much reading is actually involved, a change of heart is inevitable [just kidding]. Had life had it, I would have liked anchoring radio and simply love listening to music. I have quite a worm wriggling in me somewhere and would like to try any adventure sport like rafting, climbing, sky diving, snorkeling, etc. Feasting and keeping fit are the 2 contrasting activities I like balancing. I have no specific dislikes but perhaps, gooie-sticky-drippy-leaky stuff can be accounted for my objects of abhorrence. You asked, "What irritates me?" you must be joking to imagine that would release confidential info on public forum.

I am strict, disciplined, stern, tough, brave, diplomatic and suave, and as anyone can see I can be quite a liar. So, stop thinking too much of which one of the above have been a lie and just buy it all. I have still to try my skills at marketing and will be as masterful at that as can be too. You dare disseminate any false information about me, beyond what I've given. smile!

And still if there has been anyone else at the org who has written a longer intro, I will be glad to write again and out-write my predecessor.

No comments: